What makes a person the best tutor in town? What are the qualities that make him unique? Moreover, does he provide the most affordable tuition? Is he experienced? Has he shown remarkable results in the past? Most importantly, is the All-In-One? If he has these qualities, he is surely the best Economics Tutor in Singapore.
This article intends to provide you all the details about the best economics tutor in Singapore and what makes him the best.
Traits Of A Good Economics Tutor
A right tutor is someone who is a mentor for his students. He doesn’t just throw information at his students, but he guides them with ethical concepts.
Economics is a challenging subject because it has many theories and terms that a child won’t understand effortlessly. And sometimes, the child doesn’t get the attention he needs in his school. For this purpose, he needs an economics tutor to ace his A-levels Economics Exam.
Here are some traits of A good economics teacher:
The difference between a regular teacher and an economics tutor is that a typical teacher doesn’t give individual attention. In comparison, a tutor has to be there for his students, guiding each child as per his needs. This can be done through private meetings or e-mails.
An economics tutor should be patient with his students. Every student has his speed of grasping the concepts. So, he understands the pace of each pupil and works with him accordingly.
Economics is a tricky subject. A right economics tutor should know how to explain the theories so that his students can practically implement them.
Activity-based learning is the key! Economics has many concepts that a tutor can explain through presentations. Moreover, He should train the students not just for the A-levels exam. But for their practical lives as well.
Good Economics Tutor in Singapore never gives up on his students. He doesn’t discriminate between bright and dull students. Furthermore, He takes all his students as a challenge and helps them to succeed.
Anthony Fok- The Super Tutor And The Best Economics Tutor In Singapore
Anthony Fok is the only Economics Tutor in Singapore who fulfills all the factors above. Not only that, he has so much more to offer under his guidance.
Anthony Fok, who was a Ph.D. student previously, has now become the economics guru of Singapore. Moreover, Fok isn’t just a tutor. He is also the author of A levels Economics resource books.
Fok started giving tuitions while doing his Ph.D. However, his students felt his results instantly and made him their economics mentor. He is not just a tutor. He is a coach who is available 7days a week and 24 hours a day for his students. Hence, he is the most hunted economics tutor of Singapore.
In an interview, he explained the reason why private tutors are important for A-levels students. According to him, in a regular school, the teachers can’t give every student individual attention. Moreover, in A-levels, students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities to strengthen their university applications. In the middle of all this hassle, their studies are adversely affected. So, they need extra guidance and coaching. They need a mentor to assess their progress and make sure that they ace their A levels economics exam. In addition, private tutors are available round the clock through WhatsApp and email. Students can contact him whenever they need to ask any study related query.
The Best Economics Tutor In Singapore’s Remarkable Profile
Anthony Fok’s unique profile is proof of his outstanding teaching and economics skills. Therefore, his achievements and qualifications are what make him the best economics tutor in Singapore. Let’s have a look at some:
Anthony Fok’s Qualifications
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Bachelor of Economics from Murdoch University, Australia
- Masters of Education from Monash University, Australia.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from the National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- He is currently pursuing a Doctor in Education.
- Former Ministry of Education (MOE) school teacher.
Awards and Accolades
- He was featured on ‘The Sunday Times’ newspapers as one of the five “most sought-after super tutors” in Singapore.
- Featured on CNBC TV, “a well-known face of Singapore’s booming private tuition industry and a part of an elite group of super tutors” in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers as a “super tutor who earn at least $1m a year”.
- Guest on MediaCorp Channel 5 TV program ‘Made in Singapore’ as “an educator with extraordinary qualities.”
- Guest speaker on ‘MediaCorp Channel 5’ TV Programme “The 5 Show” about Singapore’s tuition and enrichment classes.
- Featured on ‘The Friday Weekly’ Chinese newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated teacher.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times’ newspapers. As an “Economics tutor who puts theory into practice.”
- He was featured on ‘TODAY’ newspapers for views on “staying ahead of the academic race.”
- Appeared on ‘Singapore Business Review’ magazine. As a “top tutor who brings economics theories to life.”
- Took the limelight by appearing on ‘Today’s Parents’ magazine for “educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology.”
- Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao‘ newspapers as a ‘one-man show’ Economics tutor who “wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation.”
- Guest speaker on MediaCorp Radio 938LIVE radio segment ‘Dollars and Sense’ – “Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!”.
- Featured on “Domain of Experts” premier tuition platform, which names seasoned tutors hailing from prestigious top schools.
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London. As an individual who has made a significant contribution to educational literature or educational management at a senior level.
- First Economics tutor to set a new Singapore record “Highest Earning Economics Tutor” in the Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) 2015.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) record holder “Author of most number of A-level Economics books.”
The methodology of The Best Economics Tutor In Singapore
A-levels can be a stressful time for students. Often, they feel the pressure to master every subject for their exams. Moreover, the JC economics tuition by Anthony Fok has been a game-changer for thousands of students. Under his guidance, he makes sure that every student gets the individual time and effort that he needs. He provides the most relevant resources to his students so that they study hard and smart. Anthony Fok guides the JC1 and JC2 students with the latest past papers and exam-like questions. Students analyze all the past solved reports to take their best out of their tutor, along with their tutor. Lastly, this gives them the confidence to perform well is their economics examination.
A Tuition Proved to Be the Game-Changer
Anthony Fok’s economics tuition gives his student’s best guidance for economics. Anthony Fok assists his students himself so that they know that they are in safe hands. In his economics lessons, the students learn the syllabus material, and their critical skills are also polished. He gives examples from real-life experiences so that his students can perform well in their practical lives. This is proof of his game-changing tuition that his students always remember him for being the ultimate coach and mentor.
Fok’s Publications, the Perfect Resource
Anthony Fok is the best economics tutor in Singapore. His qualifications and achievements are what make him an outstanding tutor. Moreover, this person makes sure that all his students get the best economics books. For this purpose, he has written several books. These books are the latest, relevant, organized, and easier for all the economics students.
For all the A-Levels students, he has compiled the past papers, with detailed answers. Furthermore, he has designed resource books such as Economics workbook, Evaluation points, and Mind Maps.
The combination of the best Economics book, best Economics Tuition, and best teachers is all you need to get an A*!
The Reason Behind BestEconsTuition
Anthony Fok is known as the super tutor. Moreover, he has appeared in multiple shows as an inspirational speaker. In an interview, Mr Fok explained that he didn’t label himself as a super tutor. Therefore, it is the love of his students that has made him who he is today. He believes that the best tutor is the one who genuinely cares for his students. So, he is passionate about his student’s success. Many people pronounced themselves as tutors just for big bucks but failed miserably. Because what they lack is dedication and love for the students. He believes that a tutor should be the role model and inspiration for his students. Therefore, having all these qualities is what makes him the best economics tutor in Singapore.